JOURNAL & CONFERENCE PAPERS :
- Alavi -Fard , M and Marzouk, H.“ Bond Behaviour of High Strength Concrete @, Magazine of Concrete Research, Vol.56, No.9, November 2004, pp 545-557.
- Alavi -Fard , M and Marzouk, H.@ Bond behavior of high strength concrete under reversed pull-out cyclic loading@, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol.29, March-April, 2002, pp 191-200.
- Marzouk, H. and Alavi-Fard, M. , “Bond Properties of High Strength Concrete @, HBRC International Conference, Dec. 2004, Cairo, Egypt, pp 143-167.
- Alavi-Fard, M. and Marzouk H. AEffect of Rebar Diameter and Rib Geometry on Bond of High Strength Concrete International Symposium on High-performance and Reactive Powder Concrete, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, August, 1998, pp.368-382.
- Alavi-Fard, M. and Marzouk H. “Influences of Concrete Strength, size and Deformation pattern on Bond capacity of High Strength Concrete” International Conference on HP, Perth, Australia, August, 1998. pp.379-395.
- Alavi -Fard, M. and Marzouk H. An experimental investigation on the bond behaviour of high-strength concrete , Annual Conference of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering, Halifax, Canada, June, 1998, pp. 299-308.
- Alavi-Fard, M. and Nedli P. “On the numerical method in elasto-plastic analysis of underground Tunnel” , Periodica Polytechnica, Series Civil Engineering, Vol.35, No.1-2, Jan.1992, pp 1-18.
- Alavi-Fard, M. “Altering state changing around underground Structures”, Periodica Polytechnica, Series Civil Engineering, Vol.36, No.2, April 1992, pp 36-48.